Wednesday, October 13, 2004

i am a control freak

todays bombay times (its bombay times not mumbai times yet) carried this article on control freaks... people who like to have everything under control... read it... was a pretty accurate description of me.. cant believe im like that... actually more like i didnt think i was so well classifiable! always thought i was more complex!! ;o)
but i really gotta do something about this... coz i lose my head everytime i see things spiralling out of control.. or even things totally out of control anyway... im well on my way towards a nervous breakdown considering the CAT.. my scores instead of improving have been steadily declining and i have no idea why.... and above that im shit scared about my attendance... theyre gonna kick me out of class soon... and if they dont i think im well on my way to letting myself out of the university by flunking... i wonder of it was a wise decision to take up msc anyway... perhaps i should have just sat at home and studied for CAT alone... i wonder why i didnt give it last year... actually i know why i didnt.. was smitten by the thought of being an academic...! anyway a lot happened in between and i ended up at MU doing my msc in stats (this i really have no idea why i took up)... but i really believe that everything happens for the best..
really dont know which colleges to apply to... spent over 5 grand buying forms and now i really dont know what im doing with them... dont even feel like filling them out coz i heard how SPJ took interviews last yr... it seems pointless to apply.. but again its all for the best!
on that positive note... tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home