Wednesday, October 27, 2004

pune post!

thats right im in pune.. came here for 2 days... ended up being here for over a week and still here... and honestly i dont know why. i hate this place.. its so dead... is so quiet in the nights and small sounds get magnified... end up sleeping little and having bad dreams the rest of the time... though all this is having a positive impact on my studying.... i end up doing much more coz that keeps my mind from feeling scared!! really!!
but honestly im surprised that im so dependent on having people close to me or rather near me all the time.. for quite sometime i thought i was essentially a loner... preferring to stay by myself most of the time and comfortable with that.... guess its not so... or maybe its more like i need to see people around... dont necessarily want to talk to them... but i guess presence is important... for a sense of security i guess...
guess thats all from my side... dying to be back in mumbai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home