Friday, August 12, 2005

22

i turned 22 this week. my first birthday away from home.
also coincided with my first bath in coke and sprite as also my first 'natural' hair conditioning courtesy a few eggs (make that quite a few eggs)
the party didnt end there
i celebrated my birthday by getting myself stuck for over an hour on the dark and lonely pithampur bypass with 5 guys including a 'tulli'! (:oD), two bikes (one without a key) and no cellphone.
my 'eating only healthy food' resolution also got off to an auspicious start with half a cake being shoved down my throat by very loving friends. (not being sarcastic here :o) although in several cases i had to wait in suspended mode with half the cake in my mouth as the cameras got focussed.
that night i also decided 22 was a good enough age to embarrass myself thoroughly by dancing impromptu before an audience
(and before i forget, for all that i didn't manage to do by the time i was 22, i did fall off a bike just the day before... no injury thank you..)

and here i am 4 days later, celebrating what just might be my first night out here at I. its 5:30 am and i still have lots to do (miles to go!) before i sleep

here's to pre class reading and QT assignments!

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2005 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b'day... belated


~ensoi

 
At August 13, 2005 5:42 pm, Blogger amit said...

janamdin mubarak ho...:).
came to ur blog fr the first time n liked it.keep writing....

 
At August 31, 2005 4:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe..i do remember that night..man..was such a pain having t run around campus looking for another bike to replace the one that got konked off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home