Monday, June 20, 2005

leaving

less than 20 hours before I leave. got this queasy feeling in my tummy (or must be the junk food I ate!). wasn’t feeling too weird about leaving up until this morning. then I spoke to a friend who recreated the leaving scene (with added masala) and now im feeling….. weird.

honestly, even right now, more than feeling sad about leaving home, im excited to be going to a new place. but then I think of my family and I start feeling weird. its still not this sense of painful separation. rather more like I know that im gonna be in a weird emotional situation while saying goodbye. (I don’t think im making sense to anyone else…but what the heck! this is my blog. its for me to understand!) (and yes. ive used the word ‘weird’ way too often… weird! ;o)

packing is all almost done. just got a few bits and pieces left to put in. gotta get my medical certi tomorrow (last minute rush!) and also gotta collect the passport photos. the past few days have gone just saying bye to people. (in fact, in the past week, almost all my lunches and dinners were booked! ;o) ) thankfully got to meet most of my friends. will meet a couple more for breakfast tomorrow. train in the evening…..

last night I finally got a good nights sleep! was completely drained after a very hectic past few weeks…. feeling strong and energetic now! ready to take on the world!!!!! :oD

4 Comments:

At June 20, 2005 7:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good wishes and all the best for the new and exciting life that lies ahead. Do keep blogging and telling us about ur experiences while u settle down in a new environment and meet new people.

 
At June 20, 2005 8:52 pm, Blogger Abhi said...

All the best.

 
At June 21, 2005 2:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. I am welcoming you aboard with the tag. You have been tagged. Check my blog to know what you have to do. :D

 
At June 21, 2005 7:06 pm, Blogger Bhaskar Sree said...

Hi! Welcome to the IIMI community :)

Time will sure fly and soon, you will be posting your 'last 20 hours at the hill-top'..

so, just fasten your seat-belt and get ready to ROCK !!!

Bhaskar, Batch of 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home