Wednesday, May 04, 2005

my achy breaky body!

i started off on a workout plan a couple of days ago. now it is said that a good workout makes you fitter, stronger, more agile, gives you great stamina.......
well thats all bull****. im sure whoever said that never lifted a single weight in his/her/thier life.

two days of exercise and my body is sore, i cant move a muscle, standing up hurts and the sight of me struggling to walk is supposedly hilarious (why, even my maid was laughing at me!). only my finger muscles have been spared (however the immobility induced excessive typing at the keyboard/clicking at the mouse may cause my wrists and fingers to stiffen as well) all in all, im far from feeling fitter/stronger/more agile. in fact, i feel as active as a seventy year old. heck no!!! im sure my seventy five yr old grandmother will be able to outrun me now.

moral of the story: exercise is bad for your body. spare your body the torture of weight training.

thats it. i've gotta rush now. actually more like i've got to hobble out of my house. you see, i can't be late for gym! ;o)

1 Comments:

At May 05, 2005 10:04 pm, Blogger deepti said...

i so agree with you saurabh.
ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home