Saturday, April 09, 2005

have been busy
doing nothing at all
week after week it surprises me how one can manage to consistently, continuously do nothing at all
i amaze myself
not that there isn't anything to be done
but here i am... blissfully aware (or rather aware yet blissful) of urgent matters lying pending

need to make use of that drivers licence
need to relearn HOW to make use of that drivers licence
half a dozen pairs of jeans to be altered (weight loss doesn't come cheap)
a month old demand draft needs to be cancelled
the month old demand draft first needs to be hunted out of the mess that adorns my room
need to clean out my room
need to see the dentist. my teeth seem to enjoy being drilled, prodded, denerved (eeeeee), cemented, capped.... there can be no other reason for their regularly acting up.

all ive been doing.... all day long, all week long, all vacation long..... playing minesweeper
though my timings still suck

oh and the xim admission offer letter came in today. yay!

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2005 3:25 pm, Blogger Abhi said...

aha,things hav changed since i visited ur blog last.a new look , an admission ,n talking of joblessness, here i am at my summer training office visiting blogs.

abhinav
IIM C

 
At April 25, 2005 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is good stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home