Sunday, March 20, 2005

soo girlieeee

ive changed my colours.. all 'pink pink' now :oD
wanted to change the whole look. thought id be all 'techno savvy' and add a shout-box and other such 'cool' add ons (ive been beamed in from the stone age.. bloody aliens..) however i couldnt manage to put in anything. didnt know how to. they said paste the URL on the page... which page????????
tried it for a hit counter, a shout box, even for a list of fav places on the web.... i must be really stupid. .. as a last resort i changed the template... that too from the samples available on blogger.
therefore a request to anybody more tech savvy than me (might as well simply say anybody) could you help me with this? mail me (i do know to use email!.. we had it back in the stone age) at zen1502@yahoo.co.in ...
thanks! and i do hope my enthusiasm lasts till its done ;o)

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2005 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sweat.....whatz the point having technology , when one can't use it?

I guess, I would love to help you with anything to do with HTML scripting and beyond.
My own website is under construction. You can mail your queries to me at rajiv@gehanis.com
Regards,
Rajiv Gehani
NMIMS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home