Sunday, May 08, 2005

confused

some great news and some bad news...

great news: i made it thru IIM Indore! (i dont believe it myself... wasnt expecting this at all!!.. which can be proved by the facts under bad bews)

bad news: coz i was not expecting the Indore result to work out, I went and got my migration certificate issued towards XIM Bhubaneshwar. Now if any of the parties are interested in my migration certi... im in a big mess. coz they dont reissue a migration certi. 'Not under any circumstance' (was in the form) so i may by default be forced to take up XIM..

not that i dont want xim, honestly im confused as to which would be better... iim or xim, but i dont want something to slip thru my hands coz of my stupidity and enthusiasm :(

fingers crossed till tomorrow.. lets see what the university ppl have to say.

9 Comments:

At May 08, 2005 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beg ,borrow or steal do anything and get ur certificate changed .it is question of lifetime oppurtunity

ximb is great but iim indore will be better be sensible brand name always work under condition of same quality

rest is ur decision

we will be what we will to be
ximbians 2005-2007
manoj motiani
manoj_jecrc@yahoo.co.in

 
At May 08, 2005 4:48 pm, Blogger deepti said...

thanks manoj... really appreciate it

 
At May 09, 2005 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deepti!

Congrats on IIM-I & XIMB. As others say, do whatever it takes to but DON'T let IIM-I pass. For the trouble you would have to go through now, the "IIM" brand surely pays you later handsomely! :-)

ATB!

regards,
Praveen

 
At May 09, 2005 1:49 pm, Blogger deepti said...

thanks saurabh, praveen!

 
At May 09, 2005 3:33 pm, Blogger Abhi said...

they said it.IIM I it has to be.n they wont hav many problems even w/o the migration certi.congrats.

 
At May 09, 2005 4:56 pm, Blogger Vinod said...

Hey Congrats!!!

 
At May 09, 2005 8:12 pm, Blogger deepti said...

thanks abhinav, vinod.. i too now think it shouldnt be a problem.. bit relaxed now.. :)

 
At May 09, 2005 8:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. congrats on the huge success. welcome to I-hood :D
my number is 930 3235 238. call me anytime before 11 in the night.

Bye

 
At May 18, 2005 4:48 pm, Blogger Govar said...

Well.. somehow landed up here. Couldnt believe u had a problem in opting for IIM Indore before XIMB. Anywaya, welcome aboard to I. Nice to see a blogger btw...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home