Sunday, November 21, 2004

Its over

I can say that not just about the exam... might also apply to my IIM hopes....
For those who care
The paper was simple... normal CAT style.. except for the marking... which in my opinion is not that big a deal... in that way paper was weird but its not an excuse
FOR THE GAZILLION MISTAKES I MADE IN QUANT... im too ashamed to put up my score.... and so may of them were the stupidest imaginble mistakes.... cant believe i made such stupid mistakes
Verbal was a dream DI went off unexpectedly well inspite of being my weakest point but Quant murdered my IIM hopes in cold blood.... my totals not bad though but it doesnt make a difference... think its bye bye CAT for now except for maybe SPJain but im not keen on that either... have bought the form so will give it a shot but.....
My only hope... IMS answer sheet is full of mistakes!! think i should have got about 3-4 more answers correct..that might make things somewhat better ;o) seriously 4 more correct and maybe i have a faint chance
anyway back to other stuff now... MSc for one...!!!! gotta start with it tomorrow for any hope of passing and then theres XLRI, FMS etc. etc...... something good should come out of all this! i seriously believe, if its meant to happen it will... somewhere, sometime!!




2 Comments:

At November 24, 2004 9:22 pm, Blogger Abhi said...

atb fr ur mba results !
abhinav
First Year
IIM Calcutta

 
At December 27, 2005 5:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just stumbled on to this post. I just wrote CAT this year, and have been uneasily waiting for the results till I read this. Like your line about CAT being bye-bye this year.
Guess even ppl at the IIM's get it wrong once in a while huh?
Real nice post!

Zenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home