Tuesday, December 27, 2005

back on campus

and yes... term three has officially begun

have been here a day and already feel like i didnt go home at all... (the food is almost over and classes are on in full swing... :o)
i did miss this place while i was home.. unlike the last vacation when we were just 2 1/2 months old in the insti and so didnt miss it all that much, 3 months more and some things about this place have just grown on me

like...
coffee and tea being available at 4 a.m. at the turn of a tap
not having to pay for packaged foodstuff and chocolate :P (it has been my undoing these past 6 months)
never having to carry a wallet around with me
no dust and smoke in the air
long winding roads ideal for a stroll (unlike the filth and dirt on the roads in mumbai which make them unwalkable... i do love mumbai! :)
no crowds to wrestle with while getting from one place to the other
being able to walk into someones room at unearthly hours for a chat (and not having to worry about whether theyre awake or not)
movies on the LAN
complaining about the mess food outsiders seem to enjoy...

hmmmm.... does feel good to be back :o)

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 2:57 pm, Blogger Abhishek said...

It reminds me of my hostel life in PILANI...

DO visit me @ chords from my life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home